Love Never Ending - Song

This is one of the first songs I ever wrote and put music to, I play this on my guitar all the time and sing too. This is short, however, it has a lot of deep meaning. This started off as a poem (like most of my songs do) and then I liked the rhythm that I felt it had, so I started playing around with it on the guitar. It's a pretty happy song, most of my songs are happy, kinda funny right? Anyway, I wrote this trying to describe God's nature, which is kinda hard to do, however I expressed it in my words and was amazed at how well it turned out. If I didn't mention before I am a Christian who is very much in love with her heavenly father, and in my songs I worship his name, by either describing who he is and how I have experienced him in some way.  I don't know what you believe in dear Reader, but I didn't create this blog to Christianize people, instead to glorify him and express the talent he gave to me. I hope I do not offend in anyway. Anyway enough talk here is the song:


Guitar Chords: G C D

Verse 1

 Love never ending, gifts sometimes pending,
Hope and Joy he provides.


Chorus
 Never unseen, or unheard by the spirit,
But blind our earthly eyes are to Him. (1st. verse 1x) (2nd verse 2x)


Verse 2
Never leaving, or forsaking his people
Always there, always aware.

Comments

Popular Posts